Welcome!

"There cannot be a stressful crisis next week. My schedule is already full."
~Henry Kissinger

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Meeting with a REAL Paranormal Medium

When you lose someone you love the pain never really goes away.  There are always questions that pass through your mind....  Could you imagine what it would be like to have these questions answered?  To have the wondering cease?  To finally feel peace of mind and closure?
 
Tonight I was given an amazing gift by Sandee.  Some might call it a miracle.   I wanted to meet Sandee because I had grief that was due to many losses, a life full of questions never to be answered....until tonight.
 
I spoke to Sandee the night before and was instantly comfortable with her.  (She's very cool).   I wasn't nervous when she arrived.  She was so pleasant, and was extremely tolerant of my puppy who instantly became quite attached to her.  When we sat down to start talking, it was truly the beginning moment that my life would change.  I must point out that earlier that day, during a meditative moment, I asked my father to bring up camping to confirm he was really with us.    Then at one point in our session Sandee mentioned camping, I had goosebumps from head to toe!  She is blessed with a gift.  I can't begin to tell you how much she knew, and she saw it ALL!  She knew nothing about me beforehand but was eventually shown so much.  She was shown and told things by my friend and loved ones that blew my mind!  How could she know these secrets?  She is blessed with a tremendous and loving gift.  This was such a positive experience and truly a miracle .  This woman, this medium, is a beautiful rare gem.
 
After our session I feel as if I just ran a marathon from the memories and the emotions that came up from 20+ years worth of questions that I've wished could be answered.  What a tremendously wonderful experience.  I feel like I won the lottery of life! 
 
I can start my tomorrow feeling so much peace and closure that I have needed for so long now.  This was honestly life changing in such a positive way!
 
A million thanks to Sandee for this treasured gift.





I hope everyone can receive such a phenomenally awesome experience like I did!  Here is how I found and contacted this Paranormal Medium...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/ChicagosFavoritePsychicMedium

No comments:

Post a Comment