Welcome!

"There cannot be a stressful crisis next week. My schedule is already full."
~Henry Kissinger

Thursday, June 28, 2012

When Life Gives You Limes....

There's only so much stress and responsibility a woman can take before one thankless day she turns sour about something silly like lemons! Yes lemons. 

There's a running joke in my family about my strange luck.  "I ask life for lemons and it throws me limes".  Yeah, I like my lemons. 

I've been asking my significant other to bring home Yellow Lemons for 6 years and to this very day he shows up with limes.  I'm starting to think he has some deep seeded issues with these lemons.  He must hate them and not want to open up and explain why.  Hmm.  What did these lemons do to him to make him subconsciously or intentionally avoid them? Should I break out some flash cards, find a fruit therapist or am I going to live an existence where only I can go out to face these lemons and wrangle then home. 

Lemons.


*On another note, I believe I can find wisdom in this.  No matter what you wish, you can never change the original structure of something or SOMEONE. ;)

2 comments:

  1. This was very silly but I'm glad I posted it...it makes me giggle:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOL'ed at "fruit therapist"

    ReplyDelete